Sunday 13 February 2011

Leval_2_branding_and_packaging_consumerism.

The brief was to develop a product brand for a new Mackinlay’s whiskey, based on the spirit and ethos of Shackleton’s expedition find. In my research I picked up on the southern lights, which inspired Shackleton and his men to achieve great things on the expedition. I have used the amazing colours that the southern lights are to inspire the flavours in the whiskey, and I have created a whiskey spritser drink in a range of 5 flavours. My aim for the product was to recreate the dreams and inspiration created by this fusion of the southern lights and whiskey on Shackleton’s expedition. The marketing direction for the product is aimed at asking the customer to share a dream with ‘OldMAC’; a brand, which believes in the philosophy that nothing is impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment