Saturday 12 February 2011

Leval_1_determinism.

The brief was to enlighten the public on our chosen philosophy and through the use of persuasive media lead the audience to a website. I was interested by the idea that past and future are determined, also that choice is only an illusion. I designed 3 posters, which explored determinism through typography and through perforating the path of the phrase, the future of the poster was determined, however the phrase cannot be read at first. I designed a typeface, which made it easy for the audience to peel. My aim with the posters was to interact with the audience by enticing them to tear of a letter, which on the back would direct them to the website, engaging them with the idea of determinism. The website would work in the same way as the posters, so I would aim to apply determinist thinking to the format of a website.




No comments:

Post a Comment